|Workshop 1: Resuscitation in Special and Difficult Scenarios – FULL – CLOSED||AED 500|
|Workshop 2: Superior Bleeding Control – Train a Trainer||AED 600|
|Workshop 3: Superior Bleeding Control for Community Responders Provider Course||AED 300|
|Workshop 4: Enhancing Code Responses Through In Situ Mock Code Simulations: Elevating Patient Safety||AED 400|
|Workshop 5: Young Arabian Saver (YAS) – Train a Trainer
مسعفنا العربي الصغير – تدريب مدربين
Friday, 17 November to Thursday, 23 November
Early Bird Rate
Tuesday, 25 July – Friday, 29 September
From Saturday, 30 September
- Medical Students can benefit from an additional 10% discount on our already unbeatable rates. Use code: STUDENT2023
- All rates are inclusive of 5% UAE VAT.
- Online registration closes on: Thursday, 23 November 2023 at 11:59 GST.
What is included with your Registration?
- Access to chosen Workshop.
- Coffee Breaks and Lunch.
- Full Access to the 1st Arab Resuscitation Council Scientific Main Conference Days.
- Access to the Exhibition Area.
- Access to Industry-Sponsored Symposia.
- Opening/Closing Sessions.
- Delegate Bag.
- Coffee Breaks and Lunch.
- Cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing.
- Cancellation may be accomplished before 24 October 2023 with a full refund, less 30% administration charge.
- Notification of cancellation received after this date will be responsible for the full registration fee.
- Substitutions will be accepted not later than 24 October 2023. Please submit the name of your substitute to email@example.com
In the case of strikes, flood, fire, “force majeure” or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Conference Organizer resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the event (and of any part of its program), the Arab Resuscitation Council cannot be held liable. No refund of the registration fees will be made.
Accepted Methods of Payment
All registration fees should be paid in advance in AED and made out to K.I.T. Group Middle East, mentioning ArRC along with your first and last name.
Payments can be made by
- Credit Card
Visa or MasterCard are accepted. Credit cards are debited in AED.
Debit Card is not accepted as an option for payment processing.
- Bank Transfer
- Bank Account Name: K.I.T. Group Middle East FZ LLC
- IBAN Number: AE720351441323578669016
- Bank Account Number: 1441323578669016
- Swift Code: NBADAEAAXX
- Bank Name: First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Branch name: Between The Two Bridge Branch
- Bank Address: P.O. Box 77893, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Reference: ArRC
Please make sure all bank fees are covered by the submitting account and that the payment is free of charge for the receiver account. Payment by bank transfer is only possible until 24 October 2023. Only credit card payments will be accepted after that date.
Letter of Confirmation/Payment Receipt
A letter of confirmation/payment receipt will be sent by email once the Conference Secretariat has received the related payment.